Message in a Bottle

1.26.2007

I'm so lazy

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I posted a blog. Guess that tells you a couple of things: 1) I'm damn inconsistent 2) I'm damn lazy, and 3) I'm damn busy. Lots of things have happened in the past year. My little boy is now 17 months old and getting into EVERYTHING. My husband and I took new jobs together at a middle school/high school, just like we always wanted. It's an uphill battle right now (I've learned NO WHERE is perfect) but we've got a lot of things going for us. Right now the biggest thing is that the county does next to nothing to help its band programs. We only get $9 per student, per year, to run our program. That doesn't help at all.

Gotta get ready for work. Maybe write more later?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home