Message in a Bottle

11.26.2005

Former child stars

I watched some shows on E! today regarding former child stars. It was enough for me to decide to NEVER introduce my children to show business, because inevitably 99% of them become embarrassingly unsuccessful adults. The only exception I can think of is Drew Barrymore, and look at what she had to go through to get there. She started drinking when she was NINE. Poor kid.

Adrian decorated our Christmas tree yesterday and it is absolutely beautiful. I love having a fabulous gay friend taking care of my decorative details. I may just hire him to design the rest of my life.

I don't have nearly as many Thanksgiving leftovers as I did last year. I don't know why on earth I make so much food, because I hate eating leftovers. They just end up being expensive dog food for Max and Maddie.

Jerry and his dad finally finished putting up our storage building today. Can't tell you how excited I am about that one. I can't wait to clean out our closets. (Wait, did I ACTUALLY just write that??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home