Message in a Bottle

4.21.2007

As time goes by

As time goes by, I realize some things:

1. I'm going to die someday, and that really scares me. I don't ever want this ride to be over.
2. I believe in God, I know he's there...but I don't know whether to trust all the things that have been told to me. How can the Bible be perfect? It was written by humans.
3. I'm never going to be skinny. And you know what? I'm okay with that.
4. It is impossible to make other people make better decisions. Some will only realize their mistakes with time, and some will always live in ignorance.
5. To quote the movie American Beauty, "this country is going straight to hell." I see it everyday...the US and the world are degenerating into self-destruction.
6. The best we can do is enjoy our time while we are here. We never know when our time will be up, and we don't know what's waiting for us on the other side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home